Wednesday, March 24, 2010

relay kick off etc

I'm really upset.
tonight was the relay for life kick off.
not a single member of my team wanted to go.
which meant I couldn't go.
Now I"m not big on loud noisy socials but I wanted to go and see what it was all about.
I know there was food there, and that there were prizes that the teams could win. I thought it would be fun and get my team motivated. Most of them haven't even registered officially yet.

but most of all I thought it would be a chance to get out of the house for something other than an errand. everyone keeps telling me I should go out. but then no one wants to go out and do anything with me.

I'm not entirely disappointed about not going. I'm mostly disappointed in the lack of support I feel from my teammates. I feel like they don't really want to partake in this and only said they would because of feelings of obligation or something. I don't know.

The lack of communication is really what's bothering me, not just with these teammates but people in general. I'm feeling more alone everyday.

When B was here at least I had someone. Now I have no one.

Thank goodness for my dog.

No comments: