Saturday, December 20, 2008

Invitation For My Readers

While I will continue to write in this blog occasionally, I am back to writing my other blog on a regular basis. Some of you came here after hearing about my husband, so I do not know you very well yet. I would like to invite you to visit my regular blog With An Angel On My Shoulder. On that blog I write about a variety of topics... my dog, my house, movies, books, and more! I started that blog in attempt to find some good in my life. Now more than ever, I need to find those good things.

Again I would like to thank everyone who has been extending their thoughts and prayers and support towards us the last several months. Words can not express how much this means to me to know so many people care, and the fact that most of you do not even know us, wow, it really restores my faith in humankind.

2 comments:

Jo said...

You know me :) And my thoughts and prayers are always with you!

Sending them now too.

Jo

word verf: snotiver LOLOLOL

Joc(e) said...

"snotiver", lol...I got "reaking" earlier, just one letter off from "reeking"!

See ya on your other blog Ter!