Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brother

My brother has been in town the last week or so. He was able to help me get some things done around here, make a few phone calls for me, and drive me to the hospital or wherever I needed to go to give me a break from driving. He took care of the pup so I could have a sleepover with Bear and get this, he even got me a laptop so I can take it to the hospital and hopefully I can use it there to show Bear photos, email from family and friends, and even show him this blog which up til now he has only heard of but not seen.

My brother probably feels a little under appreciated so here I am announcing on Bloggyville and to all to all of you Internets that I really do appreciate my brother!

Thank you for everything and most of all, thank you for taking the time from your own schedule to be here for me. The only thing I refuse to thank you for is the lovely cold! *cough* *cough*

6 comments:

Sarah said...

that is so wonderful terri! bear will love being able to see pics and read emails. that will definitely help keep his spirits up! and what a thoughtful gift from your brother!!!
(((hugs))

steviegator2004 said...

it is so great that your brother is there for you...the support from family is a wonderful thing...this should also give Bear a chance to email people back or write his own blog...

Kristy said...

What an amazing brother!!!
Truly a keeper ;o) ! So glad you've had his support these past few days.
Give him a hug from all of us bloggers who care about you!
**smiles**
Praying.

Dana Lucas said...

What a wonderful brother you have!!! I know you have two brothers, which one is the wonderful one? LOLOL I know they both are, but who are you referring to in this blog?

A new laptop...woowee! How nice that you can take it when you spend time with Bear.

HI BEAR!

((((Ter))))

Sarah Coggins said...

What a wonderful brother!! :)

Joc(e) said...

Your brother really stepped up to the plate. I'm sure he didn't MEAN to give you the cold, but hey, what are brothers for ;-) And now you have the laptop! YAY!

Enjoy, my friend! I hope you have figured out how to get the internet at the hospital so B can connect with the outside world more. (((HUGS)))