Tuesday, August 3, 2010

illogical

somehow i made it through babybear's angel day and our anniversary.

but I'm still struggling... in more ways than one.

I just want to be okay.

today is not a good day.

have you noticed I only blog on my worst days?

when I have nothing to keep me distracted
or when I got suckerpunched in the gut.
metaphorically, not actually, but maybe the real deal wouldn't hurt as much.

I wish I could get away for a few days
the problem is that no matter where I go,
I'll still be there and I'm the one person I need to get away from.

I know that makes absolutely no sense but whoever said I was logical?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It makes perfect sense. And its ok you only blog on bad days. Your blog is your therapeutic maybe. Hugs Ter.

Caitlin said...

I know what you are trying to say. I'm sorry. I am so impressed that you had the strength to make it through another July! You amaze me.

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Hi Sweetie~
Just had you on my mind and in my heart today.
I hope you are having a good weekend~
♥,Lilly