Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Going Away

I'm going away for a few days, and not just to my hometown.

I'm hopping on a plane and getting out of here.

My cousin has agreed to take care of my dog while I'm gone so she will be in good hands.

We never went anywhere. It was too expensive. Well that hasn't changed but... I've gotten to the point where I don't care if I go completely broke. I'd rather go broke doing something fun or for myself than go broke and say well whatever did I do ?

So we shall see. Hopefully it'll all be worth it! At least I 'll be able to say I went somewhere once.

I wish you were coming with me.

1 comment:

forward tumble said...

Great you're going away!! Wow! Wonderful, If you're going to Europe, and if you're traveling to Ireland, be sure to let me know. But then the autumn is in full swing here now and it is raining - no, it's pouring here and probably will be for the next 6 months... so I advise you go somewhere more easy going and warm! Down under?

love to you,
enjoy your trip (hopefully one of many more to come if you get the traveling bug)

xx Ines