Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blood Pressure Update

Called the doctor's office this morning first thing and got an appointment this afternoon. My Blood Pressure went down since last night, thankfully. He readjusted my meds a bit (take 2 pills instead of 1.5) and he also sent me for blood/urine tests to test my thyroid and kidneys. Though probably nothing to worry about and likely the cause is just a very busy week when I'm used to doing nothing much at all, and alot of stress (re: highway driving, etc.) probably increased it. I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks for a follow up, though they may call me sooner if the test results show anything of concern.

A while after going to the doctor I took my own BP again at the store and it went down even more, I guess knowing that it wasn't sky high helped lower it some more!

At least I don't have to go to the hospital, whew!

No comments: