Monday, April 27, 2009

5 months

It has been 5 months since you left.
5 months!
FIVE MONTHS!

How can it be so long since I saw you? Since I talked to you?
I miss just being around you.

I know I complained about driving to the hospital every day, but it wasn't being there with you, just the drive. I'm sorry if you thought you were a burden, you weren't. I am glad I was there every day. I looked forward to seeing you every day. It really was the highlight of my day, even if I am a bit hospital-phobic. I was never bear-phobic. I love you more than I hate hospitals.

I want to see you again, even if we can't live together, can't we at least visit? Please say we can. Come visit me.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I'm so sorry Ter. I know that this is a hard day, a hard anniversary day for you, and I will be thinking of you!

Laurie in Ca. said...

Oh Ter,

I am so sorry I missed this post and want you to know I am praying for you. I can only imagine how hard it is to face these times of missing him so much. I hope you have a peaceful and good weekend.

Love and Hugs, Laurie